A year round resort, the Wild Goose Resort is on Round Lake, part of the famous Pike Lake Chain with over 1900 acres of water to enjoy. Sean and Jane Burgess manage the resort. They and our Condominium Association are committed to preserving and improving your Northwoods experience. We are constantly looking for ways to building on what many have enjoyed throughout the years at our home-away-from-home.
The resort has 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom lake-front cabins with large decks, gas fireplaces, and fully-equipped kitchens including microwaves. Each of the cabins is fully furnished and has full housekeeping amenities. Each has a picnic table and charcoal grill. For more cabin details, please go to the Cabins & Rates page.
There is the swimming beach with deck, swing set, canoe, paddle boat, docks, and other equipment available for your enjoyment. 14 foot row boats are also available for guests' use.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Sean and Jane at the phone numbers below or via email. To learn more about the Pike Lake Chain or the area surrounding the Chain, check out the links below:
- Pike Lake Chain Lakes Association: http://www.pikelakechain.net/
- Chequamegon National Forest: http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/cnnf/
- Town of Fifield: http://www.tn.fifield.wi.gov/
- Park Falls Chamber of Commerce: http://www.parkfalls.com/
- Price County Tourism: http://www.pricecountywi.net/
- Minocqua Area Chamber of Commerce: http://www.minocqua.org/
- Lac du Flambeau Chamber of Commerce: http://www.lacduflambeauchamber.com/
- Wisconsin Board of Tourism: http://www.travelwisconsin.com/