A year round resort, the Wild Goose Resort is on Round Lake, part of the famous Pike Lake Chain with over 1900 acres of water to enjoy. This year will be Becky & Randy Marvin's 4th year managing the resort. The Marvins and the Condominium Association are committed to preserving and improving your Northwoods experience. Improvements have been the web cam, the new Grouse cabin, a second water well, the conversion of the living quarters next to the Pub & Grill into the Eagle cabin, and the expansions of the Gander, Gosling, and Loon cabins. And for those that can't escape without the internet, there is free wireless internet at the Pub & Grill. Or you can check us out on Facebook.
The resort has 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom, lake-front cabins with large decks, gas fireplaces, and fully-equipped kitchens including microwaves. The interiors are knotty pine and are nicely furnished. Each cottage comes with a picnic table and charcoal grill. 14 foot row boats are also available for guests use. For more cabin details, please go to the Cabins & Rates page.
There is the beach with deck, swing set, canoe, paddle boat, docks, and other equipment available for your enjoyment. The Pub and Grill at "The Goose" offers a full liquor bar and pizza. And there are 2 flat screen TVs, a dart board and jukebox with music for every-one's taste. For more information, please go to the Activities page.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Becky & Randy at the phone numbers below or via email. Or to learn more about the Pike Lake Chain or the area surrounding the Chain, please click on the links below:
- Pike Lake Chain Lakes Association: http://www.pikelakechain.net/
- Chequamegon National Forest: http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/cnnf/
- Town of Fifield: http://www.tn.fifield.wi.gov/
- Park Falls Chamber of Commerce: http://www.parkfalls.com/
- Price County Tourism: http://www.pricecountywi.net/
- Minocqua Area Chamber of Commerce: http://www.minocqua.org/
- Lac du Flambeau Chamber of Commerce: http://www.lacduflambeauchamber.com/
- Wisconsin Board of Tourism: http://www.travelwisconsin.com/